Looking for a dentist for treatments? Our dental center offers you the best!
You need dental care and you do not know who to turn to? Come and discover Le Carrefour Dentaire of Montreal, you will not be disappointed! Our experience and our skills will enable us to offer you the highest quality treatments at the right price, all with attention, warmth and integrity.
Dental care for all patients
In our clinic, designed as a hospital of dentistry, we welcome different types of patients. Whether for an emergency with or without appointments, for occasional or regular care, whether you have a dentist or not, our dentists will be available. If you have a treating dentist, we will be happy to provide you with a report of the care you have taken to ensure follow-up.
Prevention, maintenance, emergency, aesthetics or surgery: all dental care from the simplest to the most complex
Carrefour Dentaire de Montréal is a multidisciplinary dental center with 12 dentists including 3 specialists, a denturist, 6 hygienists and nearly 40 employees, all ready to welcome you. The richness of our human resources allows us to offer you a wide range of dental care, from the most basic to the most complex.
- For the prevention and maintenance of your oral health, you will be advised and supported by our dentists and hygienists.
- In case of emergency, our experienced dentists will take the time to listen to you and give you clear and reliable information. They will not just prescribe painkillers. They will take the time to diagnose the origin of your problems and treat them.
- For the aesthetics of your smile we can offer you many solutions: bleaching, veneers, dental implants … Many of our dentists are specialized in this field and will be able to propose you a treatment plan adapted to your needs.
- For more complex surgery or periodontics specialists will offer you their services and will employ advanced techniques and technologies in a secure environment.
- A service of endodontics and prosthodontics is offered to you by dentists very experienced in these fields of dentistry.
Experience, Competence and Caring for Quality Dental Care
At Carrefour Dentaire of Montreal we will provide you with excellent dental care in a warm and caring environment. A dynamic and experienced team will surround you to make your experience a pleasant one. Our will is to meet your needs with efficiency, intelligence and honesty. Our dentists will take the time to listen to you and answer your questions. Their answers will help you make the best choices.
A quality of service like nowhere else
Our organization allows us to offer you an incomparable quality of service.
- Our schedules. Our dental center closes only two days a year, on December 25 and January 1. The rest of the year, you can count on us, the weekends and public holidays included.
- Our reception. We welcome emergencies every day, even on weekends, with or without appointments.
- Our adaptability. We adapt the appointment schedules to your diary to the extent possible, such as surgical planning on Friday evenings or weekends to avoid a professional absence during the week.
- Our management of pain. We take care of the pain through special devices such as conscious sedation or general anesthesia.
- Our financing policy. To avoid having to give up dental care, we offer you financing solutions.
- The quality of our materials and products. We guarantee the use of materials of the highest quality for a better success of our treatments.
- Our advanced technologies are at the service of our dentists. At the Carrefour Dentaire of Montreal, we have chosen to invest in advanced technology devices in order to support our dentists in their daily practice.
- Our high standard of hygiene and asepsis. In our ultra-equipped sterilizing center, a dental assistant dedicates exclusively to the sterilization of instruments. All of our professionals follow strict protocols to ensure optimal asepsis and hygiene.
Regular dental care for a bright, healthy smile
Do not wait to see a dentist. At Carrefour Dentaire of Montreal, we advise you to regularly visit a dentist even if you have no apparent problems. Preventative cleaning and dental care can save you trouble. During your regular visits, the dentist will be able to diagnose problems early before they make you suffer. Invest in regular dental care, you will not regret it! This will prevent a tooth rage, an emergency consultation and often more expensive treatments.