Canal treatment is often the solution to a tooth rage.
You may wonder how such intense pain can happen so suddenly and why is there no warning signs? The explanation is quite simple. The inside of your tooth is formed in part from pulp which is a living tissue composed of nerves, arteries, veins and cells. When this pulp is affected by bacteria, shock or premature wear, the nerves are abnormally stressed and cause acute pain. To relieve the pain, the root canal treatment is often the solution. It is often preferable to an extraction that requires the rapid installation of a prosthesis (if you want to understand the issues involved in an extraction, read our page "Dental prostheses: why is it important to replace a missing tooth with a dental prosthesis? "). As an emergency dental center, our dentists are experienced in this type of care, especially in the treatment of canals, and will do what is necessary to relieve you quickly. So do not let the pain spoil your life! Contact us, we guarantee you an appointment during the day because our priority is to relieve you.
Choose Carrefour Dentaire of Montreal for your canal treatment
In our dental center you will find benefits that you will hardly get elsewhere.
- Expertise and organization. A dentist who has undergone advanced training in endodontics and who has made it his preferred field will realize your root canal treatment under a microscope. He will work in collaboration with his colleagues who will carry out other care. You will not have to travel to specialized clinics during treatment. All professionals and skills are brought together under one roof. The Carrefour Dentaire de Montréal will be your only contact.To learn more about endodontics, click HERE.
- Reactivity. When unbearable dental pain occurs, it is urgent to treat it quickly. That's why we promise to give you an appointment during the day. If the pain appears in the night, do not hesitate to contact us. We guarantee you to call you the following morning 8am to give you an appointment very quickly. At the Carrefour Dentaire de Montréal we assure all patients an appointment under 24H even on Saturday and Sunday. Once relieved, you can have your canal treatment done with serenity.
Honest and efficient care. As soon as you have met our dentists you will have understood that their objective is to find a solution to your problem. They will take the time to listen to you and give you clear and reliable information. Diagnosing the origin of your pain and treating it with your expectations will be their priority. If you want to know more about our values click HERE.
- Technologies for skilled dentists. At the Carrefour Dentaire of Montreal, we have chosen to invest in advanced technology devices in order to support our dentists in their daily practice. For example your root canal treatment will be under a microscope. This device provides meticulous and precise work indispensable to any good treatment. To learn more about the technologies we use, click HERE.
Quality of service and experience. You will be welcomed in a calm and calm environment by a warm and experienced team whose sole objective is to transform your experience into a pleasant moment.
What is the cost of a root canal treatment?
The price varies according to the number of canals to be treated and this number is different according to the type of tooth. The root canal treatment is often accompanied by complementary care that should not be neglected as, for example, the installation of a crown that will strengthen the fragile tooth. It is therefore difficult to define a price since it will depend on the personalized treatment plan that our dentist will establish according to your priorities.
At Carrefour Dentaire of Montreal, our priority is to offer you a quality of care that is impeccable at the right price. Our dentist who dedicated his career to endodontics and canal treatments will offer you much more attractive rates than most Montreal endodontists. So do not hesitate to meet him. In collaboration with our treatment coordinator, it will propose solutions adapted to your situation, all accompanied by a submission. You will be able to make an informed choice that respects your physical and personal limits.
A complementary solution may be to consider a financing plan. Please do not hesitate to contact our co-ordinator. We also remind you that you can report the cost of your row treatment in your tax return. A portion will be deductible.
A root canal treatment is necessary in certain cases
The root canal treatment is necessary when the pulp of your tooth is damaged. Different causes can lead to this situation:
- Deep caries. In this case, the bacteria infect this area and cause tooth rage.
- Bruxism (grinding the teeth) causes the wear of your tooth. It attacks enamel, dentine and sometimes reaches the pulp.
- Trauma can also affect your dental pulp.
A rigorous protocol for successful root canal therapy
When the pulp of your tooth is damaged, a root canal is one of the stages of treatment. Beforehand, our dentist will remove the tissues (nerves, arteries, veins and cells) located in this zone and disinfect it. He then proceeds to the canal treatment which consists in restoring a shape to the channels and to close them. Finally, the crown of your tooth is reconstituted so that it regains its appearance and function. If you would like to know more about root canal treatment, please do not hesitate to contact us.